Living in Harmony with Religious Diversity: Nahdlatul Ulama Perspective in Indonesia

Sekretaris Jendral PBNU H Marsyudi Syuhud sebagai delegasi mempresentasikan makalah berjudul “Living in Harmony with Religious Diversity: Nahdlatul Ulama Perspective in Indonesia”. Makalah fokus pada penjelasan seputar data statistik keragaman suku, etnik, bahasa, dan agama di Indonesia, serta panerimaan NU terhadap Pancasila sebagai Indeologi negara.

Living in Harmony with Religious Diversity – Nahdlatul Ulama Perspective

Indonesia is an archipelago in Southeast Asia consisting of 17,000 islands (6,000 inhabited) and it is straddling the equator. Total territorial area is 9.8 million km2, a large part of which (7.9 million km2 or 81%) is sea, while the rest (1.9 million km2 or 19%) is land. Total coastline length of all islands is 54,716 km
panoramica_panel8_roma2013

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: